We are blog writing specialists for SEO-driven, educational and informative content.
It is our mission to see content marketing do what it’s supposed to do for your business – help you grow a community and achieve your goals.
Do you need high quality blog content that you can regularly send to your prospects and customers?
Building trust and your brand takes time, but if you are providing your target market with helpful and educational articles, you can build your reputation and outshine your competitors.
Content Marketing Strategist, Editor and Writer, Fiona McEachran, is passionate about working with digital-marketing-focused businesses, helping them plan and implement the latest content marketing strategies.
Since first working in marketing at Learning Curve in 2004, she realised that she loved Content Marketing and what it can do.
She has been creating and writing helpful content to help grow communities around their core service:
– Blogs and Website Content
– Social Media Posts
– PDF Books, Guides and Cheatsheets
– Video Content
and the results have been outstanding.
She can work with your business, providing amazing blog content, to create a niche for your business where other businesses cannot compete.
Managed by the Content Marketing Strategist, various team members come together at FMC Media to create your content:
• Writers/ Bloggers/ Copywriters
• Graphic Designers
We also have contacts who can help you will other content like Video Marketing, Web Design and Email Marketing.
You should probably know WE…
- value long-term relationships.
- are location independent.
- want you to gain customers for life, that drive repeat business and are advocates of your brand.
- value creativity – we understand that it is a crowded marketplace out there, and coming up with fresh ideas and unique angles to get your customer’s attention is paramount.
- value risk-taking – The most successful businesses in the world, are also the ones who have taken the biggest risks. It’s important to be prepared to try different techniques, strategies and campaigns.
Actively market your beliefs and values, as well as your services – you will stimulate loyalty. Use social media, even if you personally don’t like it. Value your team – every staff member can market your business. Give quality, not just quantity. Listen, more than you talk. Track everything, and stop what’s not working. Give and give some more, before you receive. Admit any mistakes – honesty in social marketing is honourable. Take risks. Be passionate. Know your market inside and out. Communicate simply and clearly. Inspire others. Know your brand. Grow, succeed and make a difference. Together, we can achieve more. Let’s do it.
Need blogs and newsletters for your business?
Contact Us today.